Dear Fellow Parishioners,
1) All members are requested to close out their open accounts with the Trustee as soon as possible. Please submit subscriptions payments ($1000/year) prior to the end of the year.
2) General Body Meeting- December 2nd at 12:30 pm; The agenda will include elections for the new Managing Committee and the review of the budget for 2019
1) Friday (11/30)-
FOCUS Fellowship- November 30th beginning at 6:30pm at St. John’s Orthodox Church, Drexel Hill
Prayer Meeting at residence of Antony Joseph, beginning at 7pm
2) Saturday (12/1)-
Christmas Caroling begins at 8:30 am
3) Sunday (12/2)- Holy Qurbana will be celebrated in Malayalam
General Body Meeting will begin at 12:30 pm
Sunday School will have regular general sessions and classes this Sunday
4) Christmas Caroling- Practice is every Sunday after Holy Qurbana; Please see the office board for the caroling schedule and advise the coordinators as soon as possible if any changes need to be made.
5) Nativity Fast begins on December 1st
6) Regular Wednesday Holy Qurbana- December 5th
7) Please also keep in mind the following events later on this year:
GROW Toy Drive- G.R.O.W ministries of Philadelphia are collecting new unwrapped toys to donate to Toys for Tots.The collection will begin from 11/11/2018 to 12/2/2018.
Ecumenical Fellowship Christmas Program- December 8th